What is Metal Roof Restoration?
A complete waterproofing system for metal roofs that inhibits rust, stops leaks and provides an energy efficient, long-lasting and attractive finish coat for years of service. All seams are strengthened with fabric reinforcement embedded into our acrylic elastomeric roof coating. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. The entire roof surface is protected with one of our industry-leading roof coatings. The system is an effective method for preserving an existing metal roof without the need for costly metal repair or replacement.
“We live in an area where the temperatures range from 25° below to 100° above zero, so the roof has a lot of movement and weather related stress. This process sealed our leaks, stopped the rusting and allows our students and staff to stay dry. We didn’t know we were going to get increased energy efficiency when we started, but we are spending less to cool the building. We are going to have more of our buildings done with the MR System.”Keith McMann, School Superintendent
Save money by saving energy
Our three exceptional roof coatings are designed to meet the needs of your particular project:
- Benchmark ® offers the ultimate in flexibility and strength
- Rapid Roof III ® is the workhorse of the Conklin line
- Rapid Roof HV delivers Conklin quality without the costly code approvals and fire ratings
Tested. Proven. Trusted.
What can this System do for you?
- Stop leaks at seams where they most occur
- Extend the life of your roof
- Overcome metal design flaws
- Reduce air conditioning costs